From ancient byways to modern highways, glimpses of faith are everywhere...

Sunday, February 11, 2018

George Clooney's definition of love



The Happy Couple  (Glyn Lowe Photoworks)
Maybe “love ‘em and leave ‘em” isn’t the correct way to describe George Clooney’s past.  Maybe Clooney is only beginning to discover what love is all about.

During a recent interview with David Letterman, the actor was asked whether fatherhood has shifted his focus from self to others.  Clooney replied:  Before I had the twins, I felt that way about [wife Amal]  her life meant more to me than my life.  I had never had that experience before.

Just in time for Valentine’s Day, this seems as good a definition of love as any.  So skip the chocolate and taste the bittersweet nature of real love, the kind that turns fickle playboys into doting husbands.

Resources
https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/george-clooney-on-his-deep-love-for-wife-amal-her-life-meant-more-to-me-than-my-life/ar-BBISITv?ocid=BHEA000

Copyright February 11, 2018 by Linda Van Slyke   All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment